Why work at VITAL? There's A VITAL Place For You!
As a member of the VITAL Tech Services team, you are more than a staff member. You genuinely make a difference in the lives of the clients we serve every day.
Read more about Working at VITAL
|Job Title||Sales Executive||On Target Earning:||$85,000 – $105,000|
The Account Executive is responsible for prospecting and closing business with both new and existing client accounts. There is a strong focus on finding new sales opportunities with the new clients.
Though daily communications, this position is expected to foster account relationships to grow their revenues for the company. The successful candidate will be energetic, passionate and driven to succeed in selling a full solution, not just a product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with our team to envision and implement innovative ways to attract potential clients and drive outbound prospecting.
- Educate and develop leads alongside our marketing team via phone calls, emails, and other creative campaigns
- Prospect into a target account list of small and medium businesses ranging from health care providers to the manufacturing industry; forming relationships with contacts from Directors of IT to C-Level executives.
- Make cold calls to map and penetrate accounts, define email templates, and leverage existing tools to reach out to prospects.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Meet or exceed the sales KPI objectives and expectations for your assigned territory: keep all sales-related records updated using CRM
- Obtain and maintain in-depth product knowledge of service offerings
- Work with technical staff and product specialists, where required, to address customer requirements
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace while conducting all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
We are flexible about your previous experience, however, our ideal candidate will have the qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- A proven, track record of prospecting, qualifying, and managing client commitment as part of the sales process
- Experience working with CRMs, and other web applications in support of the role
- Experience in lead generation
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Interpersonal and Networking skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to keep up on necessary ongoing industry related training
- Ability to create CRM items & necessary tracking tasks
- Ability to consult, implement and aide in marketing efforts
- Passionate about technology and extremely savvy when it comes to B2B Sales
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits included.
- Performance based incentives.
- Generous bonus levels.
- Full on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
We believe in a work-life balance that produces the maximum performance while enabling our team members to not be chained to a time clock or work area. We will not require a specific number of hours worked or a specific schedule as long as sales goals are being met or exceeded. Our normal business hours are 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Eastern Time, Monday-Friday and closed on Saturday and Sunday and all major holidays. It is expected that you will have availability during business hours to communicate with our customers and/or potential leads.
This role is a remote / home-office based position. HOWEVER, New England Based is preferred. There may be some limited local travel required.
This role is a metrics and quota based role and requires that established metrics and/or quotas are met monthly as defined by the company. We do not believe in setting unrealistic goals. We want you to succeed and help us grow!
We reserve the right to require potential team members to submit to one or more of the following: criminal background check, consumer report, or drug screening before and/or during employment with us.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed