Why work at VITAL? There's A VITAL Place For You!
As a member of the VITAL Tech Services team, you are more than a staff member. You genuinely make a difference in the lives of the clients we serve every day.
Read more about Working at VITAL
VITAL Tech Services, an Information Technology Service Partner (ITSP) with locations across the continental U.S., is currently seeking an experienced virtual marketing assistant.
Our mission is to provide technology services to small businesses that help identify, mitigate, and protect them from risks using a proactive approach, leveraging industry-recognized tools and consultation.
You will be joining a team of experts that need your marketing talents to help expand our market, identify new opportunities, and grow with our team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- This role will be responsible for leading the strategic development and execution of online marketing initiatives that support and build the brand in our markets
- Manage the creation of content, graphics, and social videos, ensuring objectives, voice, and tone are met
- Analyze social media strategies and weaknesses, making recommendations for improvements, research social media trends, and set key performance indicators for social media campaigns
- Prepare detailed promotions and contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
- Review and curate content marketing ideas from various sources
- Brand Copywriting to bring VITAL Tech Services’ unique prospective and voice to content material
- Work with our subject matter experts to conduct one monthly webinar per month
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for marketing, communications, or similar field.
- Minimum two years of social media marketing
- Familiarity with marketing for computer software, technology service providers, cybersecurity, or similar fields
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms. (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc.)
- Expertise in marketing analytics, social media analytics, and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems (CRM) – ActiveCampaign preferred
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Other related duties not specifically outlined within the job description will be assigned at the direction of executive management
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
All activities with our KPI’s are to drive visitors to our website, increase engagement across all web properties and ultimately booking prospect discovery meetings each month. These activities include:
- Create a unique weekly blog posts
- Create unique daily social media posts across all platforms
- Create a unique monthly newsletter
- Create, manage and work with SME’s for one webinar/live stream/video content per month
- Provide weekly engagement analytics reports with each web property
- Maintain a minimum of 10% cumulative engagement growth across all web properties
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Register and book deals within our CRM – ActiveCampaign
- Follow up on leads
- Book a minimum of three monthly prospect meetings on the sales calendar
Starting salary range is based on an hourly rate of $25 per hour commensurate with experience and qualifications. This position is contract to hire with the expectation of 20 hours per week for a minimum of 120 (working) days, at the end of initial contract we may extend the offer to fulltime. Full Time employees of VITAL Tech Services’ can receive a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage; FSA; voluntary critical illness and accident coverages; life and long-term disability insurance; long-term care insurance; 9 paid holidays and 2-week vacation leave (progressive accrual); sick leave accrual; extended sick leave account; 401K retirement plan, and other benefits as described in the employee handbook.
Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer
VITAL Tech Services is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VITAL is committed to building a culturally diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from all races, creed, and or identity of self.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.